2022 Wagoneer Interior
If you’re looking for an opulent SUV that forces you to make zero sacrifices, the 2022 Wagoneer should be at the top of your list. While the Wagoneer finds a rival in the Grand Wagoneer, no other model line truly compares. Once you enter the cabin of the 2022 Wagoneer, you’ll be transported to an oasis of automotive excellence. Best of all, the Wagoneer 2022 interior remains stunning across all the trim levels, so you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect SUV when you shop with us in Peoria. Upgrade your commute from Dunlap to Bartonville with us today!
2022 Wagoneer: Interior Features
As you dive deeper into your research, you find that the new Wagoneer interior is truly the pinnacle of automotive design. You’ll have plenty of space for everyone to spread out and get comfortable and plenty of amenities to keep everyone entertained:
- Three-Row Seating Option – Offering spacious seating across three generous rows, the new Wagoneer interior sports the Most Overall Passenger Volume in its class.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment – Entertainment is offered in abundance in the Wagoneer 2022 interior. Stay connected thanks to two 10.1-inch screens mounted on the first-row seats with Amazon Fire TV streaming capability.
- 506-Watt Alpine® Audio System – The premium audio system found inside the cabin of the Wagoneer will enable you to hear your infotainment favorites like never before.
- 60/40 Split Row Seating – Rearranging your seating and cargo areas is simple with the 6-/40 split-folding seats that adjust at the touch of a button.
- Tri-Zone Climate Control – Each zone within the cabin of the new Wagoneer interior has complete climate autonomy!
2022 Wagoneer: Interior Dimensions
While we know that every nook and cranny within the Wagoneer 2022 interior is filled with premier amenities, how much space will you actually have at your disposal? While you can comfortably seat eight in the Wagoneer, there’s plenty of space left over for storage:
- Maximum cargo volume: 116.7 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 27.4 cubic feet
- Passenger volume: 179 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/rear/third): 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Legroom (front/rear/third): 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear/third): 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear/third): 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
Test Drive Your 2022 Wagoneer Today at Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Peoria
If you’re ready to take the next step and explore the cabin of the Wagoneer for yourself, make the trip to Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Peoria for a test drive. Once you shop with us, you’ll be certain to head home to Galesburg in an exemplary SUV. As always, feel free to contact us with any lingering questions or concerns about your automotive upgrade!
More from Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Peoria
Drivers from Dunlap to Bartonville know that the RAM 1500 lineup is known for power and resilience on open roads, but is it fuel-efficient? The answer is yes, the new RAM 1500 gas mileage can reach up to 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway. That means that you can take on the toughest challenges…
Offering open-air driving experiences, endless accessories, and off-road capabilities, it’s hard to imagine the Jeep Wrangler getting any more impressive. And yet, somehow, the engineers at Jeep have managed to do just that by introducing the plug-in hybrid (PHEV) Jeep Wrangler 4xe. This PHEV has the features you need to enjoy your commutes from Dunlap…
If you’re in the market for a do-it-all SUV that has a third row of seating for your growing Dunlap family, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L deserves serious consideration. This SUV offers a deluxe cabin and powerful features under the hood to help you take on every adventure. Jeep ResearchView Inventory If you’re searching for…